Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Doug started the day off by decorating the Drug Store and then playing a little football, while Braxton and I watched the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then we headed to my parent's house for our Thanksgiving feast. It was great to relax and mingle. Doug, Bailey and I even got a little nap in. That night we headed to the Smith household for some more good food and games. It was a great Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for.


Dad getting the turkey ready, Aaron sculpting the potatoes.



My parents got this new table set I love how it looks and so much more room to seat everyone.


Kyson ready to eat.


Bailey crawling around.



Boys watching the football game.




Don't smile Gavin, usually works.





Sweet Bailey Boo























Let's eat.




















Bailey and Maci

No comments: