Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Leaves

I love this time of year, and the fall leaves, not so much the raking, but the holidays are always so much fun. We love Thanksgiving at our house, Doug especially. We are looking forward to spending time with the family, eating good food and relaxing. Maybe its my Dad in me, but I love the History behind Thanksgiving and I love teaching Braxton about it, so to celebrate the Thanksgiving season we raked some leaves and took pictures of him jumping in them. I also have this grass plant that I really love, Doug not so much he wants to cut it down, but it looks so neat in November. Its a November plant, so I took some pictures with the kids by it. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!







My big helper



Jumping in the leaves

















She loves eating the leaves, yummy some good fiber anyone.














My sweet boy.








1 comment:

Alicia Jackman said...

Love the photos! They look so good in the leaves!