Thursday, January 24, 2013

Avery


Last but not least, our sweet Avery Lyn.  This last year was a year of milestones.  She has such a fun personality, and Doug says she is spoiled, I just say, not my baby.  She rolled over at about 5 months, sat up all by herself at 6 mo. and started crawling 2 weeks later, and started walking at 11 mo.  She didn't get any teeth till 11 mo. and then decided to have three come all at once.  She loves her binky and blanket, we are going to have our work cut out for us, when trying to take those away, but we always say its way better than a thumb sucker because at least you can take a binky away.  She turned one in December and we had a little party for her, I can't believe it has been a whole year. I just want her to stay my baby.   She is definitely a mommas girl, but she loves when her daddy comes home, and she just adores her big brother and sister.  I love watching her and Bailey playing together they get along so well right now.  I just adore my little Avery, I love watching her grow and progress, but I want her to slow down just bit, I just try to take it all in.






















2 comments:

Camille Spence said...

I was reading the updates with Sadie on my lap, and we started with Braxt and moved up...so Sadie sees a picture of Braxton and I say "Look, Bubba!" and she repeats "Bubba" back to me. Then she sees Bailey and says "Beewee" like she has in the past. Then I show her Avery's picture and I say "Look it's your friend, Avery" and she looks up at me a little confused like she's processing things, and she puts both her hands up by her face and says "Oh! Pretty!!" and leans in to the computer screen and kisses Avery's picture.

Avery's new name = Pretty? It certainly fits, she is a very pretty girl :)

Unknown said...

my goodness, what a cutie!