Monday, December 12, 2011

Projects and Bailey's Room

Since Christmas shopping is done I have been trying to get other projects done before the baby comes, because I know it will take me forever to do them after the baby comes. Bailey has a new room and a big girl bed and she has done so awesome with sleeping in a big girl bed. I finished her name on the wall, now if I can just get Doug to hang her purple curtains. It has been fun to decorate her room. I changed out Bailey's name for Avery's name in her room, so that is one more project done and I finally made a hair bow holder for all the bows and flowers we have. I think we are about ready for our Avery to come, now if I can just relax and enjoy this last week.


Bailey's new room, I will have to show more pictures when it is all the way done.






The hair bow holder. You can't really see how cute it is with all the bows and flowers on it, I should have taken a picture before I put them all on. It was so easy to make too.





Avery's name.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute!