Sunday, February 6, 2011

Milestones

I thought I would post about two of our milestones this month. Braxton lost his first tooth, he had been working on it for about a week then finally decided to toughin up and get it out. It is crazy the feeling I felt when he told me he had a lose tooth, and then when he lost it. I was so overjoyed for him, and at the same time thought I have a kid old enough to loose a tooth. I am sure those of you moms who have had kids loose their teeth understand. Also, Bailey is starting to walk, or I should say taking steps. She hasn't fully committed to wanting to walk quite yet, but before we know it she will be walking all over the place.



Braxton's tooth

The next morning when the tooth fairy came. He got a $2 bill.




I thought I would throw some cute pictures of Bailey in the tub.




1 comment:

Kristine said...

How exciting! He's getting so old! Bailey is just a doll!