Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bailey Jo Smith

Our Precious Little Girl arrived weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. The C-section went really well, I was nervous, but it was so much better having it planned and it was so much better than the first one. I loved when Bailey came out she was crying and I could hear her. I was alert for this c-section and knew what was going on. It was such a special moment for Doug and I. So here are some pictures of these first moments and first few days.


Arriving at the hospital, about to get ready to be hooked up to the IV and prepare for the c-section.




All ready to go in and have my spinal block and have the c-section.


Bailey came out crying and did not like being cold.


After the intial assessments I was able to finally see her and she was able to sit my chest for about 5 min. longer than with Braxton, than they took her to the nursery, while they finished stitiching me up.








She is so sweet.












I finally get to hold her.


























coming home from the hospital




Bailey and her sweet older Brother. Braxton loves her so much and is always saying how cute she is or how gorgeous she is.





She has lots of good dreams, it is so cute to see her smile.












No comments: