Monday, April 20, 2009

Unusual Easter!

Braxton had a fun Easter, but it was a crazy weekend. The weekend of Easter we found out I would be able to go in for surgery at very short notice so we took it. I had Laparoscopic and Hysterscopic surgery to remove some scar tissue, so that being said we didn't get many pictures taken for Easter. Luckily Doug did get some video. Braxton had some fun Easter hunts; at preschool, at Aunt Brynn's and of course the annual Smith Easter picnic. The Easter bunny was very good to him and brought him some goodies, toys and clothes. Doug was an especially awesome husband during this time and I want to thank him, I also want to thank all those who helped with food, thoughts and prayers. We have such awesome families and friends!



Braxton and Gavin coloring Easter Eggs

Braxton wanted a picture of my Owies, but we'll spare you.






Braxton hamming it up with the camera.




Craig and Linda sent these beautiful flowers.





1 comment:

Aubrie said...

I hope you are feeling better and are up on your feet. And you look GORGEOUS for just having surgery. I would never have known that pic was of you recovering.