Sunday, May 18, 2008

Belated Mother's Day

I meant to write this sooner, but life gets busy as you all know. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was really spoiled by Doug and Braxton. They got me a Camcorder, The Host by Stephanie Meyer and the movie "27 Dresses". I was really surprised, and Doug surprised me by not having to work, which was really nice to be able to go to church with him. It was nice to think about how thankful I am for our Mothers and our Grandmothers and how much they love us and for all the things they do for us. I also thought about how thankful I am to be Braxton's Mother and how special that is to be a mother to such a sweet spirit, and not take that for granted. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!





We got to talk to Logan on the phone. It was good to hear his voice. Only 39 days to go and he will be home. Yeah!






1 comment:

Robyn said...

I saw those pictures of you talking to your brother and it seems like yesterday we were doing that with kurt, time flys! Hey let me know what you think about your book, I got it too and Im struggling to get into it!