Friday, January 18, 2008

Tag, Your It!

I was tagged from Emily and here are the rules:
The RULES:
1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names.
So here it goes I hope you don't get bored.

1. I really don't like chocolate, I will eat it sometimes, but if there is a choice of fruit candy or vanilla icecream I will take that any day over chocolate, I don't know where that came from because both my parents love chocolate, but luckily I married someone just like me.

2. I love playing any kind of sport. I have played basketball in highschool, I also ran track in highschool and I did polevault and track in college and I loved doing both, but I secretly would have loved to be a professional beach volleyball player. How would that be to have a job where you have an awesome body and and you get to play on the beach all day in the sun. Too bad I am not a few inches taller.

3. I have fainted three times in my life and two of those times was at school. How embarassing! One time in seventh grade I hit my funny bone on my locker and it hurt so bad that I fainted. I had a bump on my head, and luckily I got to go home. Rumors flew that I got a concussion and had to go to the hospital, not true.
The other time I was a senior in highschool and I was walking out of a door and somehow bent my finger a weird way and it hurt really bad. Then the next thing I know I am lying on the pavement outside and someone is bringing a wheelchair. Luckily it wasn't in between classes so there wasn't much walking traffic, but enough people saw and it was so embarassing.

4. I love to play games/sports, board games, card games etc., but I am very COMPETITIVE, ask Doug and Christopher. So just warning you if you ever play with me, I hate to lose!

5. My favorite treat is a maple bar donunt.

6. There are so many places that I wish to see someday here are a few; France, New York City, Boston, Austrailia, Hawaii, Iceland, Wales, Yucatan Peninsula (Mayan temples), Peru (Manchu Picchu), and it would be fun to pick up Logan in Rio De Janerio.

I hope that wasn't too boring. I was always the best at tag in elementary school so now I am going to tag Katie, Aubry Startin, Aubrie Spence, Alicia, Mckenna, Robyn and Kallee you send it in an email, You really need to start a blog. I would do Brynn, but Emily already tagged her. I hope I am not leaving anyone out. If I am I tag you too.

No comments: