Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Steamboat Springs

The day after we got back from Florida, Braxton and I headed to Steamboat Springs with my family for vacation. I don't know if I would recommend having vacations that close together, but we did have fun in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Here are some pics of all the adventures we had in Steamboat Springs.



When we got to our condo. The Master bedroom had this huge jacuzzi tub and that was first thing the kids wanted to do swim in the tub.



When we were out shopping on Steamboats cute little Main Street, one of the shops owners had this huge Alaskan Malamute dogs and he was so friendly. His name was Bosco.

Good Ol' Benjamin Franklin


I celebrated my 27th birthday.



We took a tour of their Olympic ski jumping facilities. It is one of the oldest ski jumps in the west. It is on Howelsens Hill.




We took a chair lift up to the top of the hill.





This is looking out over Steamboat Springs. It is so beautiful. This town is very similar to Park City.
















We enjoyed relaxing in some of the Hot Springs.























We hiked up the canyon to see The Falls and it is a gorgeous sight.














Braxton and I played in the water below The Falls.









What a little monkey!














They have a really neat bike path, so we rented some bikes and went on a beautiful bike ride. Unfortunetly this is the only picture I have of the bike ride.










My mom loves gardens, so we found a botanical garden.







Braxton had fun running around on all the different paths.




























1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

You guys are just the travelers! How fun! Steamboat is such a fun town isn't it! We went there a couple times for baseball tourneys with Tyson. We shopped and tubed the river, it was a great time! What a fun summer for you guys, I bet Braxton has been in Heaven!