Monday, March 24, 2008

Smith Family Easter Picnic

The annual Smith Family Easter Picnic is such a tradition. Every year we have a bon fire up in Grandpa's field, where we roast hotdogs and have some good food. This year was filled with Easter egg hunt, four wheeler rides and kite flying. It was a blast and Braxton had so much fun hanging out with his cousins.



Papa taking the kids on four wheeler rides. Holden's in the back then Papa, Malori and Braxton.





Craig and Braxton

Malori and Braxton sitting in the field enjoying watching the kite flying.


Robyn and Doug trying the fly kites. I can imagine this is what it would have looked like when they were little kids.



Trying to figure out how to get the kite to fly.










Braxton and Malori











Silly boys







Holden and Braxton









Braxton and Holden were great pals hunting for eggs together.






















1 comment:

Robyn said...

These pictures are so cute, you might have to email some of them, cuz remember my camera keep dying so I only got a few! I love when our family gets together it reminds me of the old days! And yes that does look like me and doug when we were little, sept I was a little more chubby!:)