Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Bailey Bean

Pretty soon my Bailey will not be my baby anymore. I am a little nervous with how she will handle having a new baby. She is such my sweetheart and I love getting to spend one on one time with her while brother is at school and daddy is at work. She is getting so big, she has been sleeping in a big girl bed for over a month now and she has done so well. She also doesn't have a bottle at all now. I can't believe how grown up she is becoming. She is so good at throwing garbage away and cleaning up after herself, she even cleans up after her brother. She says the cutest things, when she gets exciting about something, she says " I ike it", and she loves her cousins "ky ky", "illum" (William), and of course "Sadie". Her favorite song is "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae. She sings "Tonight" in a high pitch voice and she loves dancing to it. I just love this little girl, and I know she will be such a good sister.


















No comments: