Friday, July 10, 2009

First Time to Lake Powell

Two weeks ago Doug and I took a little trip with the Bullock clan down to Lake Powell. This was my first trip and I have to say I really enjoyed it! It was so beautiful! We had fun swimming, tubing, sight seeing, visiting, and of course eating lots of good food. Thanks Brian B. for inviting us.





Doug, Brian B. and Darrin either swimming, or using the free pee zone.


Aubs, Doug, and I tubing, Brian threw us all off.






Sight seeing, it is gorgeous down there.




Giving massages, Meg is gives the best massages.












Glitter toes







The Cathedral








Hayley and Aubs










Aubs, Bug and Brian at this beautiful Arch, which I cannot remember the name of.













Three Roof Ruins


































Doug's shoulder was sun burned bad, so Lori leafed him up to help the burning.
















No comments: