Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Day!

Braxton let us sleep in Christmas morning. We were pleasantly surprised! It was nice we didn't have to go any where in the morning. My Parents came over for breakfast in the morning. Then all day we got to play with toys, Doug set up our new futon, and I had fun organizing. In the evening we headed over to Doug's parents and we had some good food to eat, and then we opened presents. It is fun to get together with Doug's big family.






Santa spoiled Braxton maybe a little too much.






Grandma Deana and Papa Bill brought more presents, Yeah!




Power Rangers, Braxton's favorite.





Logan in his nice Christmas pajama pants.






Papa Bill







I made Doug this Blanket, and I got a nice new upgraded camera that I took all these nice pictures with.





























Opening presents with the Smith Family.











No comments: