Monday, October 22, 2007

Our Family


My sister Brynn has a blog and my sister Alicia has a website, so I thought it was about time that I had something, so Brynn talked me into starting a blog.
Doug and I have been married for seven years and we have our little boy Braxton, who is the cutest thing in the world! (every mom thinks that, they wouldn't be a mom if they didn't). We live in Pleasant Grove in a condo across from Macey's. Doug works at his dad's pharamacy Smith Rexall Drug on Main Street in Pleasant Grove. He graduated with his accounting degree at UVSC last December. I am teaching 1st grade at a charter school, called Navigator Pointe Academy in West Jordan. I graduated with my B.S. in Human Development and Family Consumer Studies from the University of Utah. I was also an athlete there so I root for the red, but there aren't really any career jobs with a degree like that, so I am going through the Alternative Route to Licensure Program through the state. I have completed all my extra classes I had to take, I passed the praxis and I have taught for two complete years and I am starting my third, so any month now I should have my teaching license Yeah!

2 comments:

Losee's said...

YAY! You started! Now you are a blogging nerd like me!

McKenna Gordon said...

Well hellloooo! Welcome to the blogosphere! (I like to say really nerdy things like that because it makes me more geekalicious.)